irc2.11.1p1+ssl+soper+drown_attack_fix.tar.bz2
-> Code Area

#1: irc2.11.1p1+ssl+soper+drown_attack_fix.tar.bz2 Autor: flashWohnort: Hessen/Germany. PostenVerfasst am: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 am
    ----
Here I have a complete packed project of the official IRCd which still runs on most of our German Universities and also mainly in the IRCNet..
I fixed the Diffie Hellman mechanism and changed the KEY_SIZE from 512bits to 2048, which where (up to 1024bit) vulnerable for the OpenSSL DROWN Attack and Forward Secrecy. It's a sick code with much comenTARies from fiction/tuv0k and me. I think in the future there will be other changes maybe, that's IT. The code is probably sick. Wink

So if you want SSL on the official IRCd for IRCNet Chatting servers. Here I'll upload the project packed 2x times into ZIP.
I changed the passwords. Look into "WICHTIG", config.h for some #DEFINES and the final config lines for the process. Read: README.ssl, make IT and have fun! Cool

#2: Re: irc2.11.1p1+ssl+soper+drown_attack_fix.tar.bz2 Autor: flash2Wohnort: Marburg PostenVerfasst am: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 pm
    ----
Idea Exclamation Arrow

#3: Re: irc2.11.1p1+ssl+soper+drown_attack_fix.tar.bz2 Autor: Nerd PostenVerfasst am: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:32 pm
    ----
Die Ärzte

-> Code Area

Alle Zeitangaben sind in GMT + 1 Stunden

Seite 1 von 1